Wharton Research IT has partnered with an experienced statistician with expertise in the entire research process from study design and dataset development through analysis and publication. Skills include measure development, simultaneous equation models, survival analysis, cluster analysis, multiple imputation, and factor analysis.
In addition to knowledge of a wide range of analytical techniques, our partner is also well-versed in a variety of languages and tools. From Excel/Visual Basic to SAS, R, Python, Mplus, SPSS, Stata, SQL, StatTransfer, and CAQDAS, they’ve got the technical know-how to handle diverse data challenges. Plus, proficiency extends to rewriting code for efficiency and programming complex looping, allowing us to tackle complex tasks efficiently.
We have worked with over 20 Wharton faculty, RAs, and Phds in the past 5 years, consulting on a variety of problems, such as:
- Assessing the relative contributions to R2 of correlated predictors
- Mediation analysis using non parametric statistics due to data skewness using Poisson regression within a competing risks framework
- T-test/pairwise comparison/multiple comparison
- Review survey drafts
- CFA-Lavaan analysis
- Multicollinearity problems
- Measure validation
- Understanding and porting code from SAS to Stata
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Process and Cost
Please share your research question with us and our consultant will work with you to define project scope. Research IT will cover the first 2 hours of discovery to make sure the project scope, timeline, and deliverables are clear. After that, you will be responsible for the cost of the project at the hourly rate of $110.
The library’s Center for Research Data and Digital Scholarship has a helpful guide that covers the following topics:
- Research Data Management and Planning
- Projects, Methodologies, and Tools
- Geospatial Methods
- Open Access & Publishing
The library also offers guides to statistical software.